Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone had excessive front brake wear from the I-drive doing its thing. I know on my Jeep Wrangler with similar system wore out my rear breaks out in record time

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone had excessive front brake ware from the I-drive doing its thing. I know on my Jeep Wrangler with similar system wore out my rear breaks out in record time
I have 2,300 miles in 13 months, from lite mud, did two races, to rocks, and even a couple sand trips. Front brakes are still at or above 50%. Normally I’m driving in the mountains, so if I’m not going up a hill I’m going down the other side, use the paddle shifters. Let the engine slow you down... you’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
2100 miles and my brakes are over 50%. I do a lot of down shifting and the engine almost stops my forward movement when in 1st.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone had excessive front brake ware from the I-drive doing its thing. I know on my Jeep Wrangler with similar system wore out my rear breaks out in record time
I have 2200 miles on mine with High speed and HARD braking. still %50 or more.. Maybe you leave your foot on the Brake and WEAR out the brakes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts