Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a For Sale section on this forum somewhere? I’m putting my Talon up for sale but can’t find a place on this forum to list it.

·
Registered
2020 Talon 1000R
3 Posts
Is there a For Sale section on this forum somewhere? I’m putting my Talon up for sale but can’t find a place on this forum to list it.
I've been wondering the same thing since I am selling mine as well. I like the machine but my new job requires extensive travel and no time for riding trips.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this is the place for the for sale. Why are you selling?
Thanks! Going to swap machines. Mama doesn’t like the constant shifting of the Talon when we ride, which is mostly slow speed mountain trails where there is a lot of first to second, second to first shifting going on. Looking to go back to a RZR.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Thanks! Going to swap machines. Mama doesn’t like the constant shifting of the Talon when we ride, which is mostly slow speed mountain trails where there is a lot of first to second, second to first shifting going on. Looking to go back to a RZR.
what are you asking for your Talon? How many miles? What have you done to it? Do you have any pictures? Where is it located?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
what are you asking for your Talon? How many miles? What have you done to it? Do you have any pictures? Where is it located?
I’m in the Pacific Northwest (Washington). The list of aftermarket add-ons is extensive, but some of the major items include Shock Therapy full suspension rework, new PRP suspension seats with Dragon Fire harnesses ( factory seats are like new as well), Warn Axom 5500 winch (used one time), Warn winch bumper, Trail Armor full skid plate with rock sliders and trailing arm guards, 30” Kanati Mongrel 10 ply tires, street legal kit,
Tusk spare tire rack and new factory wheel and matching tire, rear storage area cage, Rugged Radio 2-way radio and intercom with Rugged Radio Alpha Bass headsets, new Rigid Industries 40” Radiance light bar with matching Radiance cube lights, hidden rock lights, Honda cargo box, roof bags etc! The list goes on.
It’s been very well taken care of, always cleaned after every ride, always stored inside, never jumped, swamped, mudded, hit, tipped, raced, or any other damage. We just like to trail ride in style!😁. It has about 1900 trouble free miles on it.
Obviously I’ve got a lot of expensive options on it, ( well over $10,000) so I’m looking for $28k if someone wants a fully turnkey, decked out Talon ready to go, or I may start stripping everything I can transfer to the new machine or sell outright and bring the sell price down accordingly. If someone is looking for a sweet machine setup for trail riding that’s dramatically better than stock with all the work done, this is the one!
I have lots of recent pics if anyone is interested they can PM me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I’m in the Pacific Northwest (Washington). The list of aftermarket add-ons is extensive, but some of the major items include Shock Therapy full suspension rework, new PRP suspension seats with Dragon Fire harnesses ( factory seats are like new as well), Warn Axom 5500 winch (used one time), Warn winch bumper, Trail Armor full skid plate with rock sliders and trailing arm guards, 30” Kanati Mongrel 10 ply tires, street legal kit, View attachment 2549 Tusk spare tire rack and new factory wheel and matching tire, rear storage area cage, Rugged Radio 2-way radio and intercom with Rugged Radio Alpha Bass headsets, new Rigid Industries 40” Radiance light bar with matching Radiance cube lights, hidden rock lights, Honda cargo box, roof bags etc! The list goes on.
It’s been very well taken care of, always cleaned after every ride, always stored inside, never jumped, swamped, mudded, hit, tipped, raced, or any other damage. We just like to trail ride in style!😁. It has about 1900 trouble free miles on it.
Obviously I’ve got a lot of expensive options on it, ( well over $10,000) so I’m looking for $28k if someone wants a fully turnkey, decked out Talon ready to go, or I may start stripping everything I can transfer to the new machine or sell outright and bring the sell price down accordingly. If someone is looking for a sweet machine setup for trail riding that’s dramatically better than stock with all the work done, this is the one!
I have lots of recent pics if anyone is interested they can PM me. View attachment 2545 View attachment 2546 View attachment 2547 View attachment 2548 View attachment 2551
Mind sharing where you bought the decals? You shouldn't have trouble selling. Noone can find new ones to buy and accessories are hard to find as well.

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
I’m in the Pacific Northwest (Washington). The list of aftermarket add-ons is extensive, but some of the major items include Shock Therapy full suspension rework, new PRP suspension seats with Dragon Fire harnesses ( factory seats are like new as well), Warn Axom 5500 winch (used one time), Warn winch bumper, Trail Armor full skid plate with rock sliders and trailing arm guards, 30” Kanati Mongrel 10 ply tires, street legal kit, View attachment 2549 Tusk spare tire rack and new factory wheel and matching tire, rear storage area cage, Rugged Radio 2-way radio and intercom with Rugged Radio Alpha Bass headsets, new Rigid Industries 40” Radiance light bar with matching Radiance cube lights, hidden rock lights, Honda cargo box, roof bags etc! The list goes on.
I have lots of recent pics if anyone is interested they can PM me. View attachment 2545 View attachment 2546 View attachment 2547 View attachment 2548 View attachment 2551
Is your talon still available?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Post it in the “Talon Adventures” group on Face Book.
with the shortage of inventory you should not have a problem selling it and getting whatyou want for it!
I’m reading everyday that people cannot find any Talons anywhere!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mind sharing where you bought the decals? You shouldn't have trouble selling. Noone can find new ones to buy and accessories are hard to find as well.
To be honest I can’t remember where the came from. Wish I could!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is your talon still available?
Sorry, I don’t log on very often! The Talon is gone. Took about 2 days to sell it, but I did strip most of the accessories back off, other than the spare tire/rack, and the Rugged Radio system. Of course the new owner also got the Shocks Therapy improvement too. For those that will be curious, it had 1960 miles on it and I sold it for $21k. It was very well cared for and it showed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts