Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a full set of stock wheels and tires for sale from my 2020 X4. I put just shy of 500 miles on them mainly easy trail riding. Asking $300 for the set. Located in the Elko, NV area. Willing to ship but that cost would be yours.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you end up splitting them up, I'd be interested in one for a spare. Will you ship to Spring Creek, Lol?
Well, should it come to splitting, I would personally deliver in Spring Creek. Lol. Cash talks loudly to me lately.

I would likely deliver within 300 miles of Spring Creek, NV for the full set. Or the St. George, UT area since I am there frequently.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SASpring - What wheel and tire size did you go with? I just purchased a 2021 Talon 1000x. I want to put the same size on all 4 corners. Looking at 30x10x15 with a 5:2 offset. I've read that I may need 1.5" spacers for the rear. Curious what others are doing.

Thanks!
Bob

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SASpring - What wheel and tire size did you go with? I just purchased a 2021 Talon 1000x. I want to put the same size on all 4 corners. Looking at 30x10x15 with a 5:2 offset. I've read that I may need 1.5" spacers for the rear. Curious what others are doing.

Thanks!
Bob
Bob,

I went with that exact combo and wheel spacers. System 3 wheels and M1 Evil tires.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
do you have any interest in splitting the fronts up? if not im still be interested. would you be willing to accept paypal? and can you get a quote on the shipping? i can provide you with more info to get a better quote if you would like to email me.. [email protected]
Not super interested in breaking up the set. I can get you a quote on shipping, but unfortunately, I am on the road for a couple of weeks. I will email you when I am headed back there to see if you’re still interested.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts