Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Added the Honda Light Bar, a rear light, front storage bags, rear side bags, rear large bag, behind driver and passenger street bags for rear passengers, two light whips and dome lights. Will post pics asap.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

These are cool bags for my kids to store stuff in when we ride. Great compartments and they are soft if they fly around.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

This is how I did my Dash. It fits right snug in the center so I was not needing to carve up the rest of the dash and have a bunch of buttons, etc. The switch pro lets me keep everything in one spot.

The Rugged Radio is hooked to the top left, the dome lights run off the "dome" next to it, a winch will go in the blank spot to the right of the Dome, the front light bar is on the top right, light whips, a rear dome light (cargo light) and the rear light with a space to spare for a later upgrade.

Rugged Radio Buttons

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Honda gives you two choices with the Honda Factory Light bar, you can mount it up top on the roof but that can require some drilling through the roof. I did not want to do that so we mounted it below the roof right at the line. It still uses factory mounting hardware. It was a pretty easy install but the wires were technical running them, wrapping them and running them. Overall I like the slim look over the larger two row light bars. If you can wire it works out really well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts