Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m getting things around to race a RBOR race at twisted trails in Michigan. Got a couple extinguishers, mounted 1 to the back roll cage an then i have 1 to be in reach of the drive while harnessed in. Not 100% sold on a location for that. Any ideas or anyone else installed in cabin? Just looking for some ideas. It’s a 2.5 pound so it’s not small but It isn’t huge either.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I’m getting things around to race a RBOR race at twisted trails in Michigan. Got a couple extinguishers, mounted 1 to the back roll cage an then i have 1 to be in reach of the drive while harnessed in. Not 100% sold on a location for that. Any ideas or anyone else installed in cabin? Just looking for some ideas. It’s a 2.5 pound so it’s not small but It isn’t huge either.

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
If they are legal with the racing organization you are racing with, consider an Element fire extinguisher. They are very small and very light and should be easy to mount within reach, likely even with velcro. If you are not familiar with them, do a YouTube search.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts