Honda Talon Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda 1000R
48 Posts
I called Dirt Road Fab and left a message for Jared but I haven't heard back. I like his mounting hardware. I will let you know if I get a reply. I was hoping I could connect with him since I am in Utah also.
Well Jared from Dirt Road did call me back. Which in todays time that is a miracle for any vendor when you are asking for something special. He makes one without the spare tire mount and it is also built to bolt on to the stock Honda rear bumper. I think I am going to drive up to Morgan and take a look at it. He seems like a very nice guy.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dirt road fab is awesome. But, after waiting 12 weeks and still couldn't a ship date I went another route. They were very understanding and didn't give me any grief at all. Hopefully the lead time has shortened. Good luck.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Dirt road fab is awesome. But, after waiting 12 weeks and still couldn't a ship date I went another route. They were very understanding and didn't give me any grief at all. Hopefully the lead time has shortened. Good luck.
It took them about 14 weeks to get mine done but not their fault , steel is getting harder to come by because of Biden economy and getting more expensive. Can't believe he hasn't gone up in price. His full bed extension and tire mount is the most sturdiest one I have seen. It doesn't sag at hinges and doesn't rattle or vibrate. Most will loosen up when riding and start rattling.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anybody using one DRF bed extenders and a HMF rear bumper. I begging to see a picture. I don't want to have to lose my bumper. I'm ordering as soon as I find out for sure it will work.

·
Registered
2021 Halon 1000x-4 Fox Live Valve
14 Posts
Ordered mine last Thursday, 1/13. Got a trip to Arizona planned for later in April. Going to be close but they said I should receive it my the first week of April. fingers crossed.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gotcha! I kinda want the same so I am either going to build my own or use one of the prefab units and use some thick sheet to extend the bottom and some small tubing to extend the top and sides.
Have you checked out Axiom? They had a standard one and made an extended one that would fit a 32" wheel and tire laid flat in the bed with the extender on. I almost bought one. They are not very expensive and would be light.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts