Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
!919 Honda Talon1000x
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 1000 X shuts itself down Then it will start right back up. By putting my foot on the break and turning the key it starts right up. Yesterday it happened 15 times I'm puzzled I don't know what it is is anyone out there had that problem. It starts right back up so it doesn't Appear to be fuel. Checked all grounds .

·
Registered
2021 1000X Live Valve
5 Posts
Mine is brand new, 9 miles on the odometer. Will idle all day long, but drive a mile and it dies. Reminds me of a dirt bike when you forgot to open the fuel valve. Usually won't restart unless it sits for a few minutes. Then, might run a minute, then dies again. Guessing it is a fuel starvation issue. Dealer said it could be a couple weeks before they can get to it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Mine is brand new, 9 miles on the odometer. Will idle all day long, but drive a mile and it dies. Reminds me of a dirt bike when you forgot to open the fuel valve. Usually won't restart unless it sits for a few minutes. Then, might run a minute, then dies again. Guessing it is a fuel starvation issue. Dealer said it could be a couple weeks before they can get to it.
I would check all your battery connections and the ground connections on the machine. Lots of times it's as simple as that type of a fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts