Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was running down the road about 60 mph and everything was fine, as I pulled in my driveway and pulled up to my shop the oil light came on and the motor died, my talon is a 4 seat live valve , it has 150 miles dealer has it scheduled for the 17th of the month for its first service, they told me to keep running it as long as the oil is good and the valves are good, has anyone else had this issue have no idea what’s going on thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Hi Diehmer, I have not heard of that. Be sure to check the oil, not sure why they would recommend running it, but they should know. Sorry, not much help but I would double check fluids every run.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I was running down the road about 60 mph and everything was fine, as I pulled in my driveway and pulled up to my shop the oil light came on and the motor died, my talon is a 4 seat live valve , it has 150 miles dealer has it scheduled for the 17th of the month for its first service, they told me to keep running it as long as the oil is good and the valves are good, has anyone else had this issue have no idea what’s going on thanks in advance!
have you found out what went wrong a guy in ohio is having the same problem and the dealer is clueless

1 - 3 of 3 Posts