Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay needing some info. Maybe nothing just something that happens or happened. Got on a trail today that nobody had been on in long time. Lot bad mud holes most time if I know it’s heavy mud I got to low an manual shift. But I wasn’t water was probably tire high just enough to come on floor boards but when left off of it the motor died. Started rite back. Maybe just one those things I have never had any problems other then this not miss or hesitation at all.

·
Registered
402 Posts
In my 5000+ miles, my Talon has done something similar about half a dozen times. Mostly in the heat after working the engine hard and changing altitude. Probably nothing to worry about unless it becomes consistant.

·
Registered
402 Posts
There are 4 ground bolts.

1 under the seat with many (mostly green) wires. Remove the bolt and check for corrosion on that one.
2 on the engine. One in the middle of the left side (from the battery) and the other on the left front that goes to the frame.
1 on the frame just to the left and front of the engine that grounds the entire frame.

Make sure they are all clean and tight and the terminal doesn't move after you tighten them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.