Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Have asked another Talon forum but haven't yet an answer, does someone have the under hood storage box AND the Honda windshield with wiper kit installed? If so, does it fit perfectly together, are there alterations? Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I Have the EMP under hood storage and just ordered the wiper kit. Has anyone else tried this combo? I'll post my results when I finish the install.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have the EMP under hood storage and just ordered the wiper kit. Has anyone else tried this combo? I'll post my results when I finish the install.
Will be interested in your results......haven't yet had a chance to try the combo, hope they work together well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I installed the Talon wiper today what a PITA. You need to be a contortionist and 6'2" tall to reach a lot of the mounting points. The directions aren't great, I suggest you read them completely before starting because you may want to go a little out of order on some things so you don't have to reach so much. Mine came with no instructions or drilling template so I had to download and print them. The template was printed to proper scale but didn't match up with my plastics. Attached are some pics for the hole placement. I did have to trim the EMP storage area to allow for the washer fluid fill cap but its no problem.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts