Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Honda Talon R LV
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot on light bars for the front for night driving. Looking for flashing light bar for rear day time use. Something
to use while leading group of riders. Any suggestions possibly something that uses little power...

·
Registered
122 Posts
check out Xbright (I think that is spelling). I have the better aluminum ones. Only issue i have is that if wire so power is killed with key, have to restart manually after restarting car. If wire hot, have to remember to shut off when done for day (or long break) I have set up for running lights, backup lights, turn signals and brake lights besides the strobe option.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I built this myself for about $40.00 including the mounts, steel, lights etc, you can wire the lights together so that they sync in whatever pattern you choose, each light module has 18 programable patterns that you can set. I use these when leading a group or am in
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle
Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Car Motor vehicle
Wheel Hood Automotive tire Tire Vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Light
dusty conditions.. The lights themselves I purchased on Amazon for around $20.00 for four of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.