Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body use the DynoJet Air filter? If so was it worth the $125. Looks like it would filter better and I believe it can be cleaned. Not looking for other evaluations just the DynoJet Air Filter.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 talon r
40 Posts
I,ve been using the RC2 since I bought in oct 2020. I also have a KWT air filter and after 880 miles still haven't clean the RC2 . I like that it can be cleaned , and how well it does its job . The KWT really works well in Az.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I,ve been using the RC2 since I bought in oct 2020. I also have a KWT air filter and after 880 miles still haven't clean the RC2 . I like that it can be cleaned , and how well it does its job . The KWT really works well in Az.
If it works well in Az then Florida should be a snap. The OEM ones just get dirty very fast!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000X 4 Live Valve
136 Posts
Any body use the DynoJet Air filter? If so was it worth the $125. Looks like it would filter better and I believe it can be cleaned. Not looking for other evaluations just the DynoJet Air Filter.
That is an R2C filter and I use one. It filters very well and is easy to clean, with compressed air and/or with a soapy water. It is a bit dicey to install because it is somewhat hard to handle with aligning the frame with the filter and putting the screws back in, but not a big deal and well worth the filtering qualities and being able to clean and re-use it.

·
Premium Member
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Install was straight forward, took a bit of fiddling to get the screws lined up. Looks like it will do a better job.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ive bought mine when first factory green filter was clogged at less then 100 miles back in june get about 200 miles without having to clean with air gun and wash it at oil changes unless its very dusty i wash more often them but got 1800+miles love it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts