Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the Honda OEM lower front door storage bags? Honda part # 0SL59-HL6-A00 ? I have the Honda OEM plastic lowers. If yes, how is the quality, fit, zippers, etc., if not, what do you have and how does it fit and what do you think of the quality of the bag, zippers, fit, etc.?
Thank you for any info that will be of help as I'm getting ready to order some type of lower door bag as there is NO storage space/containers in my 1000X 4.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Does anyone have the Honda OEM lower front door storage bags? Honda part # 0SL59-HL6-A00 ? I have the Honda OEM plastic lowers. If yes, how is the quality, fit, zippers, etc., if not, what do you have and how does it fit and what do you think of the quality of the bag, zippers, fit, etc.?
Thank you for any info that will be of help as I'm getting ready to order some type of lower door bag as there is NO storage space/containers in my 1000X 4.
Here's a cheaper alternative: ballistic cordura zipper bag from Home Depot or Lowes. Around $10 ea. Installed to the inner door with two bolt/washers. Plenty of room for a flashlight, wallet, handgun or whatever. Thin enough not to interfere with driver or passenger.
Luggage and bags Automotive tire Bag Automotive lighting Grey

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I know that this is not a door bag as you asked for but. I was at a local dealership (Phx area) Moto city they had a side piller/ cage bag that goes in the triangle area behind the driver or passenger. Anyway it's a large storage bag. It was a Talon bag that fit the 2 and or the 4 seater Talon. It was a Sandwolf Talon bag. if you are in the Phoenix area check it out or look them up online.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone. The Sandwolf won't work because that area is taken, but more because I want them next to me for pistol, cell phone, wallet, etc.. I decided to go with the Honda's for how they fit, but only time will tell and I'll post a note after putting them on and using them for awhile.
Really appreciate folks chiming in.
T-4
PS: Here are a couple pics so you can see what I've been doing out here in the NW where I live in the last couple weeks..
Plant Tire Sky Vehicle Wheel
Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Ecoregion
Cloud Sky Plant Mountain Natural landscape
Cloud Plant Sky Ecoregion Mountain

·
Registered
28 Posts
I found these ProArmor bags that fit perfect in the door, does not get in the way of the handle....they came with sticky tabs for the back but I have never used them, sits in there perfect and just the right size for those little extras.... Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Vehicle door

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got these from Aces Racing, for $14.99 I figured what the heck, they fit perfectly from the window net bolt to the front bolt used to mount the lower doors so I did not have to drill any other holes

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I bought the Honda bags and installed them and they are worth the $$. They fit the lower space perfectly and are long and have a good amount of room in them. Zippers work now will see how they do after a season or two of dust. You have to drill 5 holes for each side with a paper template they provide. Takes 15 - 20 minutes at most. If you buy them use a bit 1/64" larger and they will still require some strength to pin them. The pins are perfect and very substantial with ribs all the way around. I don't know if they would fit a lower that was not the Honda OEM one.I have the two templates and someone was serious about buying the bags for a non-Honda lower door panel, I could mail you one of mine. Any questions just post here and I will see it eventually.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts