Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got tired othe shoe horn sticking off the front of my talon. Just wanted to share it with everyone. Cut everything on a harbor freight band saw and welded together in my little garage. Fit was easy. Have been working on drawing it up on a CAD program to see if it would be worth making the file available foreveryone so they can weld it themselves. (im not interested in making them in large quantity). Still going to add some D ring mounts, and a winch plate. Just waiting for them to get here so I can weld them on and powdercoat Let me know what you guys think!
Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Wheel

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nice!!! Any idea what it weights? It definitely looks sturdier than anything I have seen!! I could easily see incorporating some lights in that design - nice work!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice!!! Any idea what it weights? It definitely looks sturdier than anything I have seen!! I could easily see incorporating some lights in that design - nice work!!!
Its about 35 lbs. It isnt light by any means and probably doesnt help the Talons geometry. Thats why I chose to not add the winch. Thats a lot of weight up front. Ill likely make a rear bumper of the same weight to even things out. Its mainly a dune car so id like the weight distribution to stay the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts