Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to add some audio to my talon 4. I have considered running a 2 kicker 6.5in and a sub setup, But also considering a soundbar. What have yall done to your talons for audio?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wanting to add some audio to my talon 4. I have considered running a 2 kicker 6.5in and a sub setup, But also considering a soundbar. What have yall done to your talons for audio?
On my talon 1000X overhead MTX Am FM Bluetooth sound bar mounts above your head ..but forget it if you are tall dude.youll hit your noggin..

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the NOAM system w/subwoofer sounds great. Only downside i found is that the bluetooth range is not so great. Maybe 10-15 feet from unit and cuts out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How much head room we taking on the mtx? Lot Honda dealers around here push the Memphis sound bar. The ssv system with the 2 extra speakers on cage is around $1600 was price I was given no way it’s that much better then sound bar?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m seriously looking as well. Want to hear it while riding of course. I don’t want to be cheap but also don’t think $1600-2000 should be necessary. I have a X4

·
Registered
2021 1000 X
38 Posts
I went with the BOSS Audio Systems BRT36RGB ATV UTV. It has plenty volume and sounds clear, crisp when cranked up. It'll blast "Flirting with Disaster" as loud as you"ll ever want to hear it. In fact, I've never even turned it up to max volume even at full throttle. Depends on what you want for sure but this is plenty enough to run you out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone tried building a custom box for a sub woofer under the seat? My 21 X4 FLV has quite a bit of room, seems that would be doable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How does it sound with just
To 2 speakers. I’d like
To do the cage speakers in back also
Sounds great! In my other machine I had a Rockford fosgate setup with 2 speakers in the footwells. That is what I’m use to I don’t really like the speakers being by my head. You can add two more speakers to this amp if you like. It’s 4 channels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Does the amp come with the kit. An how was the install pretty simple.
Yes it comes with the kit. It’s not bad but is a little work. You have to mount the media player route cable from media player to amp after mounting amp. Then the other item is taking the plastic off on the outside to mount the speaker pods.In my book it was pretty simple. There is a video you can watch on YouTube in installing the kit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts