Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at options for the upper door kits and found these. I like the set because of the mirror option, but they are just as much as the OEM honda kit. Does anyone have any experience with the Spike Power Sports upper door kit?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was looking at options for the upper door kits and found these. I like the set because of the mirror option, but they are just as much as the OEM honda kit. Does anyone have any experience with the Spike Power Sports upper door kit?

Looks like a better design than OEM. The door handle looks cleaner and less bulky inside. I bet they don't leak like OEM from the look of the frame that connects to Roll cage.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Interesting design, but yes, $$$. We went with CEC enclosures due to cost and design. A lot of the zip/jeep type doors are plastic all the way back, these have an extra piece that we feel offers a bit more stability. They can roll back and are snapped in place too. We have oem glass front windshield and Seizmik mirrors which were easy to incorporate with the enclosure. Also have eom poly back shield, all works very good. Yes, you do have to unzip to get in and out, but that just doesn't bother us. Ours is a 19X and these doors help us get out riding in this winter wonderland much more. Good luck on your search, Talons are fun!!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.