Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey brothers, anyone running this? I am on the list when comes back in stock. Think it could be a plus in the rocks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I also made mine like Wcimb.
It was the very first improvement of many that I made for my Talon and a absolutely needed item.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I forgot to mention... I like the design of the heel stop in your post as it has a small amount of adjustability front to back that can come in handy to find a comfortable position.

·
Registered
276 Posts
keeping with my don't drill a hole in the machine policy (OCD), some day I will get a full plate for the floor, but this worked for me, epoxied a piece of rubber belt to the rest.....

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lot of good ideas here. I do like the adjustment on the brute force since we have multiple drivers and can hopefully find a spot that works for everyone. I just got tired of holding my leg against the middle console for better throttle control. Side of the knee gets sore lol. They emailed me back and said it should be a week till there back in stock. So I will get one it a month lol if it’s anything like my rear wheel spacers that is. Thanks for the feed back and thank you 😊

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am running it. I like it. A little to get used. I recommend using strong tape then test ride and adjust. It isn't a one install location fits all. I didn't want to drill a ton of holes while finding the perfect spot.

Hey brothers, anyone running this? I am on the list when comes back in stock. Think it could be a plus in the rocks. View attachment 2781
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Diesel60
I’m gonna get it and after you mentioned it could use a little more adjustment maybe take a rotary file to it if there’s enough meat to extend the adjustment range . But will definitely gorilla tape it down and try it out first. Thanks guy 🍺

·
Registered
276 Posts
just did a weekend at Hatfield\McKoy, 300 miles through very very wet trails, the heel rest certainly helped, not perfect but even wifey asked why it wasn't so herky\jerky.....heel against the rest forced me to pin right leg to console, felt natural after a couple of miles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts