Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for some suggestions, I purchased my 2020 1000x 2 seater used a few months ago and just took it on a ride recently and the people behind me noticed my left rear tire was towed in significantly I can’t find any obvious bends in the trailing arm, there’s a few dings and paint chips on it but looks straight to the naked eye that’s the only thing I believe that could make the tire tow in correct? Just trying to be sure before I drop $400 on a new one. It it’s towed in about 1/2” to 3/4” more than my right rear tire.
Shoe Automotive tire Tire Wood Bumper

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bumper Wood Automotive exterior

· Registered
3 Posts
Just looking for some suggestions, I purchased my 2020 1000x 2 seater used a few months ago and just took it on a ride recently and the people behind me noticed my left rear tire was towed in significantly I can’t find any obvious bends in the trailing arm, there’s a few dings and paint chips on it but looks straight to the naked eye that’s the only thing I believe that could make the tire tow in correct? Just trying to be sure before I drop $400 on a new one. It it’s towed in about 1/2” to 3/4” more than my right rear tire. View attachment 4281
View attachment 4280
I think I would take it off and throw it on my harbor freight pipe bender to coach it back in shape before ordering a new one. worth a try.

· Registered
2 Posts
Just looking for some suggestions, I purchased my 2020 1000x 2 seater used a few months ago and just took it on a ride recently and the people behind me noticed my left rear tire was towed in significantly I can’t find any obvious bends in the trailing arm, there’s a few dings and paint chips on it but looks straight to the naked eye that’s the only thing I believe that could make the tire tow in correct? Just trying to be sure before I drop $400 on a new one. It it’s towed in about 1/2” to 3/4” more than my right rear tire. View attachment 4281 View attachment 4280
Might take it to an alignment shop some have the means to bend it back

· Registered
5 Posts
Just looking for some suggestions, I purchased my 2020 1000x 2 seater used a few months ago and just took it on a ride recently and the people behind me noticed my left rear tire was towed in significantly I can’t find any obvious bends in the trailing arm, there’s a few dings and paint chips on it but looks straight to the naked eye that’s the only thing I believe that could make the tire tow in correct? Just trying to be sure before I drop $400 on a new one. It it’s towed in about 1/2” to 3/4” more than my right rear tire. View attachment 4281
View attachment 4280
Could upgrade to high clearance trailing arms and they’d be stronger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts