Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Talon 1000x-4 Fox Live Valve
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed a backup camera on a 1000x-4? Or recommend one?

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
I have one on my 1000x as I have the radiator relocated and rear view is very limited. I used the one with my GPS nav.

·
Registered
2020 4X Live
11 Posts
I have one installed using a rockford fosgate pmx-3 stereo unit. I was extremely happy with the results after my initial install, but after driving for 5 minutes, both camera and head unit had enough dust build up to render it useless.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
On my 1000X I use this camera and WIFI transmitter. I can connect it to an old Android phone I have mounted for music or I can put my GPS 8" table in split screen mode with the camera on one side and GPS on the other. I usually keep the GPS full screen and run the backup camera on Android phone that is mounted on the roll bar under the roof.

Talon gpsmount.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my 1000X I use this camera and WIFI transmitter. I can connect it to an old Android phone I have mounted for music or I can put my GPS 8" table in split screen mode with the camera on one side and GPS on the other. I usually keep the GPS full screen and run the backup camera on Android phone that is mounted on the roll bar under the roof.

View attachment 1421
How is this connected to the android device? Does this wire set plug into it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts