Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my 4th driver side front axle seal within 1200 miles. Was told by Honda today that any axle seal leak is now considered normal "no matter the amount" and will no longer will be replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm on my 4th driver side front axle seal within 1200 miles. Was told by Honda today that any axle seal leak is now considered normal "no matter the amount" and will no longer will be replaced under warranty.
Read this thread it may help?

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
Honda's reputation in the past was excellent, but seems like they are no longer customer friendly. There are problems with the seal and Honda is ignoring that, same on many other items!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Read this thread it may help?

I to noticed drivers side front axle seal leak with 800 miles on mine, seems to be a problem Honda needs to remedy

·
Registered
2019 Honda Talon R
67 Posts
2019 R here left front axle seal started seeping at 300 miles. Verified the level was right at the threads full. At 500 miles I changed all fluids and filled the level approx 3/16 from the threads. Currently I get at best a little residual appearance on the axle joint nothing like prior. 3600 miles on it currently and still good to go. Friend of mine has one had same issue's and did exactly as I did and no concerns afterwards. I did check my vent line and of course no obstructions I just feel after my experience units are just a tad bit on full side and maybe the integrity of seal combo who knows for sure?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts