Honda Talon Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Florence, Oregon also has nice dunes to ride on, we used to go there in the 80's when our kids were little and 3 wheelers where the norm, unless you had a dune buggy!
I made it to Florence with the quads (only quads - no Talon this trip...), had a good time, but my buddy with a Razor gave me a hard time, which was no surprise... just got off the phone with the dealer and the X4 has been pushed another month to the end of July, not surprised - just disappointed because I would like to have it in hand... I don't blame the dealer, I know there are supply chain issues. I have been in manufacturing for over 30 years so I understand once the supply chain gets behind, it can be chaos for quite a while - I have been on that side in the past, so I know I just need to be patient....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I made it to Florence with the quads (only quads - no Talon this trip...), had a good time, but my buddy with a Razor gave me a hard time, which was no surprise... just got off the phone with the dealer and the X4 has been pushed another month to the end of July, not surprised - just disappointed because I would like to have it in hand... I don't blame the dealer, I know there are supply chain issues. I have been in manufacturing for over 30 years so I understand once the supply chain gets behind, it can be chaos for quite a while - I have been on that side in the past, so I know I just need to be patient....
The good news is that my Jackson Turbo is in - I just need a Talon to put it in....

·
Registered
14 Posts
We will look forward to a report on how well the turbo does. Will you run paddle tires on the rear for the dunes?
Yes - I have paddle tires already. After I put money down on the Talon I ordered GMZ Sand Strippers (partial razor style up front and straight paddles on the rear). I would prefer to have paddles on the dunes - they are kinda spendy but worth it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update!!! We finally got an X4 Live Valve last Thursday, July 15. 5 months wait.. We had to go to a different dealer in Rarden, OH but it’s finally in my damn garage!!! Major upgrade from our Yamaha Viking!! Lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Update!!! We finally got an X4 Live Valve last Thursday, July 15. 5 months wait.. We had to go to a different dealer in Rarden, OH but it’s finally in my damn garage!!! Major upgrade from our Yamaha Viking!! Lol
Got My 2021 Honda Talon 1000X Live Valve Yesterday!
Installed Front Super ATV Flip Windshield, Back Tusk Glass Windshield, Rough Country Lower Doors, and KEMIMOTO Mud Guards.
Rear HMF Rear Bumper/Hitch, HMF Matching Tail-Gate and HMF Rock Sliders On Order.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Got My 2021 Honda Talon 1000X Live Valve Yesterday!
Installed Front Super ATV Flip Windshield, Back Tusk Glass Windshield, Rough Country Lower Doors, and KEMIMOTO Mud Guards.
Rear HMF Rear Bumper/Hitch, HMF Matching Tail-Gate and HMF Rock Sliders On Order.
I picked it up Last Friday 7-23-2021...paid Deposit on 5-11-21.
AND WOW, WHAT A RIDE!
Also, Today 100 mile Initial Service.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts