Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have a shop manual. But I was told the stock 1000R has wiring for these, already installed. I don't want to cut and solder unless necessary. Also, if you have a horn installed, where did you locate it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
No they are not pre-wires.
I picked my turn single kit up from the link below.
It is completely plug-n-play and super easy to install.
I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I already have a horn and lighted plate holder. I don't mind putting my hand outside for signalling occasionally, knowing it saves me $210. Larger LED lights are cheap to buy. I am willing to pay extra to have plug & play. But not that much extra. I guess I'll just be soldering wires.

·
Registered
166 Posts
They do have the power wires for a winch/accessories ran from the battery compartment to the front hood section. There is also a plug up front for key on source....I believe it is a blue colored plug.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do have the power wires for a winch/accessories ran from the battery compartment to the front hood section. There is also a plug up front for key on source....I believe it is a blue colored plug.
Would there be pictures of these in a manual or other places? I would hate to run wires for many other things, and then find out that things were already prewired.

·
Registered
8 Posts
+ and - winch cables are run forward, rolled up on the driver's side behind the rubber piece. + is not hooked up at the battery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts