Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have been trolling a lot of these threads prior to purchasing to see what issues were out there. I like to know what I am getting into before purchasing. I owned a Teryx4 in the past and now proud to pick up my new Honda Talon X4 Fox Live Valve. I appreciate these sites being available to share experiences, ideas, and even issues. I am located in Omaha, NE if there is anyone in the area.
Shane

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Myers4NU, glad you decided to join the forum and I do hope you will share a picture of your ride and the area you ride in. Also your impressions of the X4 Fox Live Valve. Quite a nice machine. Do have fun and be safe with it.
Thanks BlueDog1210! Picking up this afternoon. I will post pics at that time.
Thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Myers4NU, glad you decided to join the forum and I do hope you will share a picture of your ride and the area you ride in. Also your impressions of the X4 Fox Live Valve. Quite a nice machine. Do have fun and be safe with it.
Happy to pick this up and get a few minutes behind the wheel. I think I am going to enjoy this toy a little to much!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.