Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have been trolling a lot of these threads prior to purchasing to see what issues were out there. I like to know what I am getting into before purchasing. I owned a Teryx4 in the past and now proud to pick up my new Honda Talon X4 Fox Live Valve. I appreciate these sites being available to share experiences, ideas, and even issues. I am located in Omaha, NE if there is anyone in the area.
Shane

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Welcome Myers4NU, glad you decided to join the forum and I do hope you will share a picture of your ride and the area you ride in. Also your impressions of the X4 Fox Live Valve. Quite a nice machine. Do have fun and be safe with it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Myers4NU, glad you decided to join the forum and I do hope you will share a picture of your ride and the area you ride in. Also your impressions of the X4 Fox Live Valve. Quite a nice machine. Do have fun and be safe with it.
Thanks BlueDog1210! Picking up this afternoon. I will post pics at that time.
Thanks,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy to pick this up and get a few minutes behind the wheel. I think I am going to enjoy this toy a little to much!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Nice setup Myers4nu, wow that will make it so easy to get on and off and it looks super. Be sure to take pictures on the trail and share them please. Drive safe and with that rig you are sure to have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts