Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I鈥檓 reaching out to you all to see if any of you have a swamp donkey stereo system and have found a good rear view mirror that works with this setup? I would rather not pay the return shipping over and over if someone has the answer. Thanks 馃槉

Registered
Very nice looking setup. You should do a short writeup for us about the installation process, cost, and sound quality. But back to your original question, I have a Siezmik rear view mirror and really like it. Im just not sure its low enough to clear your head unit bump.

Registered
How do u like the sound quality? Talon should be in any day can鈥檛 decide on sound bar or full system like the ssv with added cage speakers.

Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Anfrez, is that a swamp donkey system? It looks almost identical to mine. I did notice three toggles on it, mine has two. The stereo power and cab light( which I must say is awesome) I like the stereo more days then others. It has radio and Bluetooth (which I find has a better sound quality) I do sometimes think that when running at load volume it sounds awesome then tends to not be so awesome. I鈥檓 not sure if it鈥檚 because of the amp draw or old age lol.

Registered
Yeah mines swamp donkey its the upgraded model with bigger speakes and RGB lights in speakers. The audio in and out is you music down load quality mine does the same but also does it on my other Bluetooth speakers

Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I did some measurements and have photos. It seems that the radio is 3鈥 from bottom of roll cage bar. What is bottom of roll bar to top of rear view? Thanks for your response.

Registered
2020 1000x 4 Live Valve
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Honestly thinking of ditching this for a sound bar. A rear view mirror added with my side mirrors is more important. Hate to take the loss( a lesson learned) but I鈥檝e been doing this from the get go. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts