Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So the tires fit on the trailer, but you made a cut out for the bumper and backed on? How does it look at the front of the trailer? Thank you so much for the help and pictures. Should be getting our Talon in March/February and looking into trailering options. We leave our SxS out at a desert home, and don't trailer much. So we'd like to use the same trailer we used fo the CanAm. Thanks again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the tires fit on the trailer, but you made a cut out for the bumper and backed on? How does it look at the front of the trailer? Thank you so much for the help and pictures. Should be getting our Talon in March/February and looking into trailering options. We leave our SxS out at a desert home, and don't trailer much. So we'd like to use the same trailer we used fo the CanAm. Thanks again.
Also just to confirm your trailer is 6x12?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I apologise those of the only pictures I have , I have since sold the trailer and upgraded. The back tires went completely against the railing and the rest hung over.
Best of luck..great machine!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Before I purchased a larger trailer I too hauled my Talon X4 on a 6.5x12 trailer. I pulled it on forward. The tires were completely on the trailer deck but I couldnt fold my ramps up because they would hit the rear bumper. On that trailer the ramps were quick detach so I pulled them off after loading and threw them under the buggy and strapped them down to the deck.

·
Registered
148 Posts
A 14 ft trailer works well, gives you a little fudge factor so the rear fold up ramp does not rub against the rear of the machine. Now a 12 ft trailer with removable ramps works well, there is room to let the rear of the machine hang over the back end of the trailer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts