Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks good my man. Im looking to do the same size tires on my rig. You get the same offset all the way around? Also if you dont mind me asking how much that set up set you back?

·
Registered
2019 Honda 1000R
42 Posts
Very interested in both of SlimFast's questions. Also where did you get them? I don't want 31's or 32's. 30's seem to be a good option for larger tires that aren't to big to cause issues. So far, I haven't seen anyone post a "This is the perfect combo" for 30's. Would love to see it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good my man. Im looking to do the same size tires on my rig. You get the same offset all the way around? Also if you dont mind me asking how much that set up set you back?
Same size all 4 corners so I can run a spare. Tires $202.99/each rocky mtn. Wheels $190 from a wholesale distributor I have an account with that happens to carry Method. BFG also had/has a $150 rebate going on right now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Same size all 4 corners so I can run a spare. Tires $202.99/each rocky mtn. Wheels $190 from a wholesale distributor I have an account with that happens to carry Method. BFG also had/has a $150 rebate going on right now.
Thanks for the info. Did you run any spacers?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey joshowens099 how is that set up on your tires working out? Did you have to put a spacer in the back? I just got the same rig and gonna put wheels and tires. But need to know offset and spacer #s. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2020 Talon X
18 Posts
Looks good. I'm having problems trying to find 2" 4/137 to 4/137 spacers M12 x 1.5" if anyone knows where I can find 2 please send me a link or something would really appreciate it. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey joshowens099 how is that set up on your tires working out? Did you have to put a spacer in the back? I just got the same rig and gonna put wheels and tires. But need to know offset and spacer #s. Thanks
I haven't done spacers in the rear yet so I feel a tad more oversteer. The front track width is 68.5" and the rear is 64.5". The wheels are 4+3 offset.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts