Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2021 Talon X I'm returning a Hecasa 3 in 1 windshield due to it not closing properly 1 inch gap on both sides. Any suggesting on what to go with? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2021 Talon X I'm returning a Hecasa 3 in 1 windshield due to it not closing properly 1 inch gap on both sides. Any suggesting on what to go with? Thanks in advance.
Had the very same issue with Super ATV Windshield, they said the wrong lift cylinders were sent.,they did send me a couple of different sets but still had the gap on each side. To make a long story short they sent me a foam rubber strip 1.5 "thick to install so the gap wasn't noticeable and to cover up this warpage.
In my opinion I think the polycarbonate was warped and they didn't want to send me another peice,

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mtb50, I have the plexiglass Super ATV windshield. It fits nicely and works well. My problem is windshields get to dirty for me in the desert when riding with others so I had it open pretty much all the time. Used it for 2 days in the desert and took it off. If you decide to go that way and would like to buy it, its still new. They go for $400+ now. Im asking half that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mtb50, I have the plexiglass Super ATV windshield. It fits nicely and works well. My problem is windshields get to dirty for me in the desert when riding with others so I had it open pretty much all the time. Used it for 2 days in the desert and took it off. If you decide to go that way and would like to buy it, its still new. They go for $400+ now. Im asking half that.
I appreciate you offering me this but I already bought one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you still have the windshield for sale would you email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are still selling your flip up windshield please let me know, I’m very interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts