Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
Hello from the sunshine state, picked up a 21 live valve yesterday, already put 25 miles and some mud on it today!! 馃挭馃徑
Anyone riding in South Florida? View attachment 1528
Nice ride, welcome to the forum and I ride in South Florida, lately most of the time at Lazy Springs. Have an annual membership. Used to ride a lot in North Port but although I own property the police have closed it down. Hope to ride with you some time.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride, welcome to the forum and I ride in South Florida, lately most of the time at Lazy Springs. Have an annual membership. Used to ride a lot in North Port but although I own property the police have closed it down. Hope to ride with you some time.
Thanks! I was at Lazy springs a few weeks ago with my buddy in a maverick, was planning on hitting the grand opening this weekend over at sandlot. Then saw the entrance fee 馃槶. Might just end up at Lazy springs.

Premium Member
Think we will sit this weekend out. We have been out for three months without missing a weekend but have a list of things I need to get done around the house. After that back at again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts