Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an educated guess on when we might hear something on the 2022's?
I'm not expecting any big redesign or anything, but since my dealer won't get any more 2021's I'm waiting to put a deposit down on a 2022. And would like to at least know pricing and the new colors.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dealer has me on a list for a 2022 1000X FLV but was unable to provide information on status. From the ATV USA website I read the following concerning the 2022 Honda Talon 1000X Fox Live Valve Engine.

AIR ENGINE INTAKE: To get the best out of your machine, you need the most air going into it. That’s why we position high air filters on the machine at the back and intake of air to the side. This helps ensure a clean air supply, even in deeper fording depths.

It's not clear what the source of this information is that is on their website, but does it indicate Honda has made improvements to the air intake? One can only hope.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've been watching fairly close and have not heard a word. I was waiting for a 2022 when a new 2021 Talon 1000x 2D FLV became available and I brought it home one month ago. Just received the stickers from the state today and I'm heading out to put them on. Good Luck, RhinoGuy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts