Honda Talon Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

Registered
T
Nice ride 馃憤馃憤
Thanks, 19 hours round trip to Manchester New Hampshire back to Western New York was well worth it. This thing is sweet. Already ordering upgrades, fender flares, lower door panels, frame gusset (strengthen up the frame). Other upgrades in the near future. Any ideas is always appreciated.

Registered
At likely the same dealer in Manchester I put a deposit on a live valve in November last year, was told delivery in February, then April, then June, and last I called they wouldn't even give a date. They called me about a month ago with a Talon 1000 they got in that I declined because of its width. I was checking the forums to see if anyone anywhere was getting machines, but it doesn't look like it - lots of promises few deliveries. So we're sitting tight watching the summer season fly by wondering what the hell is going on at Honda...

Registered
America is turning into communists' USSR we wait and hope something will come. Just like waiting on Levi's in the early comi years i the USSR. So sad what these bastards did to our great country. But at least the prices and fuel keep going up. Yeah, glad I worked all my life to get shit on.

Registered
America is turning into communists' USSR we wait and hope something will come. Just like waiting on Levi's in the early comi years i the USSR. So sad what these bastards did to our great country. But at least the prices and fuel keep going up. Yeah, glad I worked all my life to get shit on.
I agree with you, for sure. Until the people of this beautiful Country gather together and show strength nothing will change. I love this beautiful Country but don't much care for the ones that run it. (ruining it)

Registered
Well I got the second gallon I ordered before the one I ordered鈥..So my dad has his now lol. I鈥檓 still waiting on my x4 seater, called my dealer and they told me it was now moved to aug-31st
I'm starting to think that Honda has lost it's records from earlier orders. Makes no sense that you would receive a later order than a earlier order. And Honda and possibly the dealerships are covering things up by telling people that they don't know what is going on, or what Honda is doing. I've called numerous dealerships about Talons and arrival dates and have heard nothing back, even the dealership that I put a deposit down on and ordered. Anyway, I just felt that when I say that Talon in New Hampshire for sale that was the only way I was going to get a brand new Talon before summer passes and most of the riding places close for the winter season. Good Luck and hopefully you receive your Talon before too long.

Registered
I'm starting to think that Honda has lost it's records from earlier orders. Makes no sense that you would receive a later order than a earlier order. And Honda and possibly the dealerships are covering things up by telling people that they don't know what is going on, or what Honda is doing. I've called numerous dealerships about Talons and arrival dates and have heard nothing back, even the dealership that I put a deposit down on and ordered. Anyway, I just felt that when I say that Talon in New Hampshire for sale that was the only way I was going to get a brand new Talon before summer passes and most of the riding places close for the winter season. Good Luck and hopefully you receive your Talon before too long.
I finally received my talon that I ordered almost half a year ago lol. I just got a call randomly one day saying we got your talon and we are assembling it, and you can come and get it tomorrow lol.

Attachments

Registered
Well, I guess better late than never. September 22, riding season in some areas are coming to a close. You're going to have to travel a bit to ride. Anyway, I'm happy that you finally received your Talon you will like it. I don't know about the 4 seater, but my Talon 2 seater 1000R the suspension needs fine tuning, ride is stiff and you feel every bump. So, I hear 30" tires and soften up the shocks makes a big difference. Enjoy your Talon.

Registered
Congratulations on the talon, I鈥檝e got a 21 x4 and love it. As far as the ride, I鈥檓 a slow trail rider and love the ride and comfort. Unless I hammer through rocky terrain it鈥檚 a comfortable ride. Wouldn鈥檛 change a thing.

Registered
I also have to say that with the 4 seater, it鈥檚 pretty smooth and comfortable. Even at like 55-60mph I find it a lot smoother than what I had before. Granted it was over 10 years old lol. But way more comfortable than the previous for sure. It drives so smooth that it feels like driving a car lol.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts