Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my local dealer said he could get me a 2022 4 seat tallon live valve, for 28,500, not including tax and title. The question . Is this a good deal to jump on, ? Oregon dealer

Thanks be safe:)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi guys, my local dealer said he could get me a 2022 4 seat tallon live valve, for 28,500, not including tax and title. The question . Is this a good deal to jump on, ? Oregon dealer

I paid 26,999 for my 2021 1000X-4 Fox Live Valve Special Edition, so the pricing is about 1500 more. Keep in mind the SE includes the Honda bumper, winch, windshield, overhead light bar, center switch panel, and lower doors (around 3500ish in additional equipment). So thats about 5000 more than a comparable 2021. I know things have gone up in price, but thats seems steep. Not saying don't do it, because you have to do what you can to get one right now - thats where I was last year and I bit on the SE because it was available and I would have bought those extras anyway.

·
Registered
393 Posts

MSRP is just over 24K so that dealer is ripping you off unless he has added 4300 in extras. I would never pay more then MSRP for a Talon or any SXS, car, truck, boat or RV for that matter. Even in this market.

Be patient and let some other sucker waste their money.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good time for a road trip/vacation when you can easily save $4,000.00 on the purchase.
Absolutely!!! many years ago I went from Cali to texas to buy a new boat. Saved sever thousand on the price and almost 1K in sales tax. Cali charges sales tax on vehicles. Because it was an outboard, they didn't charge me sales tax. Had the boat for 6 years and made $2500 when I sold it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts