Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, new member Tucson Bob here, also new to using a forum. I am hopeful I can get advice on uncontrollable throttle in slightly rough trail.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000X 4 Live Valve
146 Posts
hi, new member Tucson Bob here, also new to using a forum. I am hopeful I can get advice on uncontrollable throttle in slightly rough trail.
I have a 2020 Talon and found this to be problematic also in the beginning, but after using the machine for a little time, I got used to it. I have grown to where it doesn't happen anymore. As a matter of fact, I only think of it when someone else, such as yourself, mentions it on the Forum, as so many of us have done in the past. My advice is to get out and put some time in the seat, and hopefully, it will become nothing but a faded memory.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much. I have been told this by one other person. I had also been advised to put in a foot rest. think I will take your advice, as I only have 60 miles on. thanks again

·
Registered
2020 Honda Talon 1000X 4 Live Valve
146 Posts
thank you so much. I have been told this by one other person. I had also been advised to put in a foot rest. think I will take your advice, as I only have 60 miles on. thanks again
Welcome to the Forum, and enjoy your new ride !!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the same problem, i fixed it by putting a piece of rubber on the plactic on the right side of the foot well so i can rest my shoe against it and it holds the petal way more steady through the rocky trails.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts