Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 2021 talon x and the MIL or check engine light is flashing. I understand what the codes are and believe that they have been corrected and I just need to clear the codes to run and check if they come back. I do have the 6 pin connector part number 070MZ-001A300 is there a way of clearing the codes using this or is a laptop the only way? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

· Registered
404 Posts
Ok so I have a 2021 talon x and the MIL or check engine light is flashing. I understand what the codes are and believe that they have been corrected and I just need to clear the codes to run and check if they come back. I do have the 6 pin connector part number 070MZ-001A300 is there a way of clearing the codes using this or is a laptop the only way? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
The procedure to clear codes depends on which unit the codes were stored in. Where the codes related to the PGM-EFI, the DCT or something else?

· Registered
404 Posts
Sorry, the read procedure varies but the clear procedure will clear the PGM-EFI, DCT and the EPS (I-4WD requires a different procedure). This is for the older 4 pin connector but it sould be the same for the newer 6 pin...

Font Screenshot Paper Rectangle Monochrome photography

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, the read procedure varies but the clear procedure will clear the PGM-EFI, DCT and the EPS (I-4WD requires a different procedure). This is for the older 4 pin connector but it sould be the same for the newer 6 pin...

View attachment 3041
I knew of the old 4 pin connector way, I was just seeing if anyone had any insight on the new 6 pin connector. Is it in the same location, new location? Same clearing steps? Things like that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.