Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I picked up a brand new 2021 Talon x live valve on my way out to moab Utah, last night I went for a few night rides out of camp it was fun, but on the second one the steering light came on and I had no power steering at this point the machine had about 6miles on it, then this morning it was not on we went to the trail head and unloaded the machine shortly after leaving the parking lot it came back on seems that after it sits for more than 30min it works until go go over 5mph then it flags the light and no power steering, has anyone seen this? is there anything for me to check I plan on taking it to the dealer next week it just would be nice to have power steering here in Moab for the next two days! I do know my way around cars so get as technical as you want I have checked both of the cables at the battery btw. thanks in advance for any and all help!!

·
Registered
2020 Talon X4 Live Valve
39 Posts
I assume you have your seatbelt on or it atleast plugged in. There is an electric motor for steering box have you checked it for loose connections or the fuse panel to make sure no loose fuses?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts