Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

first off happy New Year 2022 to all. And may 2022 be successful riding year to all.
So I received a recall notice for my 2021 Talon. I will post a picture of it. It turns out that A certain amount of machines were not torque at the steering connection. It turned out that the person at the plant, I am guessing that person was new, did not torque this bolt and can cause failed steering. Check the bolt. If it is marked with red it was torqued down but if it is not, need to take it in to be serviced. Safe driving to all .
Greetings from sunny So. California
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Bumper
Hood Black Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Rectangle Font Material property Pattern Paper

·
Registered
6 Posts
That red paint is a marker check. The part has probably been torqued. If the paint is not there, the person doing the job probably forgot to marker check it. I’d just check it rather than spend days at the stealer ship…

Happy New Year

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That red paint is a marker check. The part has probably been torqued. If the paint is not there, the person doing the job probably forgot to marker check it. I’d just check it rather than spend days at the stealer ship…

Happy New Year
Mine was only one day there, at the stealer ship. But yes just check frequently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts