Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Honda is going to put new colors out for 2021 1000x-4?

I'm in the market but hate the color orange on the live valve.

·
Registered
20 Posts
im anxious about the 2021 release! somebody on the inside gotta know something!!
I'm hoping a wide version of the seater. 2021 Talon r4 fox live valve I hope

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased mine this week. Color scheme on 2021.

View attachment 1212
I have the same 1 from what I understand they were producing them when covid started and they only made 122 of this color scheme for the whole country. I bought mine June 15th. and i waited for two weeks prior to get this one after I bought my wife the gray one.just as a side note DON'T buy 34" tires for it they rub on the "X" but they work perfect on the "R" they told me the only difference was the R is 4 inches wider and that's not true the R also has a longer wheel base which is why there is more room for bigger wheels

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for the advice on the tires, it’s definitely noted. The dealer in southern Louisiana received 3 of the model I purchased and they are they only dealer I’m aware of that actual had any stock of the 21 X. I’m also curious to see the 4-X colors myself.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just saw a picture of the new 21 1000x4. I dislike it. It’s matte black with a neon highlighter yellow accents on graphics, seats, and front. It looks like a base model x4

·
Registered
20 Posts
It just looks like the base model. Live valve has color matching springs and cage with live valve decals. I don’t know what the live valve will look like for 2021

1 - 15 of 15 Posts