Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any info on the “Special Editions” coming out? All black with camo print? From what I can find it is a LV with a ton of Honda OEM accessories thrown on and a sticker price to match?

I guess Honda released the info to dealers a few weeks ago?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Anyone have any info on the “Special Editions” coming out? All black with camo print? From what I can find it is a LV with a ton of Honda OEM accessories thrown on and a sticker price to match?

I guess Honda released the info to dealers a few weeks ago?
Personally I feel for the price they're asking, not worth it for me. I would sooner pick my own parts from third parties and put them on myself and end up saving money.

The dealership at which I have a deposit down on a 21 live valve tried to talk me into upgrading to the special edition. Really not a big fan of the color scheme either, but teach their own of course. Some people may love it, just a bit of a hefty price tag.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2021 X-4 on order and my dealer recommended the Special Edition as well - the price was higher, but with the China crap making it difficult to get one in any reasonable time, the fact I would probably be adding all those option anyway, and I wasnt a big fan of the white I decided to go that route. The blacked out (and camo) looks much better that the white in my mind, but how it looks in person is the real question...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a 2021 X-4 on order and my dealer recommended the Special Edition as well - the price was higher, but with the China crap making it difficult to get one in any reasonable time, the fact I would probably be adding all those option anyway, and I wasnt a big fan of the white I decided to go that route. The blacked out (and camo) looks much better that the white in my mind, but how it looks in person is the real question...
Tbh I wasn't a huge fan of the white either, until I picked it up. Pics don't do it justice, it's a beaut!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My understanding is it's all black, but I haven't seen one in person yet...still waiting for mine to come in.
According to the info ( a press release? ) I can find on the SE interior - it's blacked out;
it’s all wrapped up in TrueTimber Viper Urban Camo graphics, and with blacked-out doors, wheels, and interior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts