Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have not heard of this process. What is it supposed to do, and how do you do it?
This for when you replace a pcm or clutches, but I put a Trinity exhaust on it and it came with a programmer, which is Like replacing pcm so I wanted to relearn CVT clutches.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
A couple of guys on the other much more active forum have ran into this issue. I can't remember how it was resolved but they were able to get it completed.

·
Registered
191 Posts
This for when you replace a pcm or clutches, but I put a Trinity exhaust on it and it came with a programmer, which is Like replacing pcm so I wanted to relearn CVT clutches.
I had the same problem. I had problems doing the relearn with a custom flashed tune. If your programmer is installing custom tunes (like the Power Vision 3) you might have to put it back to the stock tune, do the relearn process and then put the custom tune back after the relearn is done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the same problem. I had problems doing the relearn with a custom flashed tune. If your programmer is installing custom tunes (like the Power Vision 3) you might have to put it back to the stock tune, do the relearn process and then put the custom tune back after the relearn is done.
Yep I tried that but it would not let me put it back to factory it has some kind of error code : 331 (pv3 is not in recovery state)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yep I tried that but it would not let me put it back to factory it has some kind of error code : 331 (pv3 is not in recovery state)
Then that is an issue. The relearn will never work unless you can get it back to stock. I cannot find anything on error code 331 so you should contact DynoJet and get it resolved. Once resolved, then you should be able to get the clutch relearn completed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Then that is an issue. The relearn will never work unless you can get it back to stock. I cannot find anything on error code 331 so you should contact DynoJet and get it resolved. Once resolved, then you should be able to get the clutch relearn completed.
Thanks for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts