Honda Talon Forum banner

2019 Honda Talon accessories

15K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Phantom Driver 
#1 ·
It doesn't look like this has been posted up yet, so I wanted to share the incredibly long planned accessory list for the Talon. Not sure if they will all be made available for launch, but its looking like a great start to aftermarket support. Also found a full breakdown of pricing and part numbers listed up on this site.
  • Aluminum Roof
  • Aluminum Doors
  • Fabric Upper Doors
  • Lower Door Panels
  • Auxiliary LED Lights
  • Horn Kit
  • Horn Kit Wire Harness
  • 40″ LED Light Bar
  • Switch Plate/Wire Harness with Volt Meter
  • Windshield Wiper Washer Kit
  • Accessory Sub Harness
  • Flag Kit
  • Rear View Mirror
  • Side Mirrors
  • Rear Panel
  • Fabric Rear Panel
  • Winch
  • Winch Mount Kit
  • Glass Windshield
  • Half Wind Deflector
  • Full Poly Vented Windscreen
  • Cargo Bag
  • Center Storage Bag
  • Storage Cover
  • Lower Door Storage Bags
  • Corner Storage Bags
  • Roof Storage Bags
  • Front Bumper
  • Aluminum Front Bumper
  • A-Arm Guards
  • Trailing Arm Guards
  • Side Skid Plates
  • Frame Skid Plates
  • Rear Bumper
  • Aluminum Rear Bumper
  • Nerf Bars
  • Floor Mats
  • Audio System

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome find, thanks for posting this up! Plenty of things to help make the Talon your own and I look forward to seeing everyones builds. Anyone planning on putting full doors on their sxs? They are aluminum so should be fairly lightweight. Just a little pricey.

#3 ·
Seen this list for myself on Honda's site. Its great to see we're getting so many accessories from the factory already but I was hoping Honda would partner up with aftermarket parts makers to cater to some of us wanting to take the experience up a level.
Have any of you guys spotted parts from aftermarket brands as yet?

#9 ·
I heard Over Armour is working on a line of windshields and might have some out right now. Have you looked into their product line up as yet?
Some of the well known ATV/UTV vendors should be on top of availability. i would mention them but don't want to violate forum policy.

#10 ·
Any input on which OEM and aftermarket accessories are must haves and which to avoid?
I like the idea of a windshield in bad weather and open other times. Quick removal seems of value, aftermarket flip-ups do not seem like they would hold up to my driving! Lower door panels seem to be a must. Need in-cab dome light and side and rear lighting is almost a must for tight trails! A rear bumper seems to be a must have since oem provides none! Any input?

#11 ·
Even when weather conditions are favorable, the vented windscreen (NOT cheap, but an "investment") comes in handy. Keeps bugs out of your face. Its almost a standard choice among most folks I have seen in the Talon community. From individuals to shops building their own. Heck, throughout the ATV/UTV community its standard practice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.