Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard that there may be a recall on the fuel pumps. I'm getting no fuel to the throttle body and the fuel pump fuse is good. I can dump gas directly into the TB and it will start for a second. Anyone else having this issue or know of a recall? I have a grand total of about 160 miles on it.

·
Registered
2020 Talon X4 Live Valve
56 Posts
I have heard that there may be a recall on the fuel pumps. I'm getting no fuel to the throttle body and the fuel pump fuse is good. I can dump gas directly into the TB and it will start for a second. Anyone else having this issue or know of a recall? I have a grand total of about 160 miles on it.
Dealer......

·
Registered
41 Posts
More than likely the fuel pump mine went out on the first 50 miles died in the middle of the forest good thing I was riding with some good friends ended up taking mine to the dealer said they were on back order and they didn’t know when they were going to come in got one on Amazon for $69 same numbers same pump it sat at the dealer for two weeks had the fuel pump next day took 30 minutes to put the new fuel pump in ! This happened last year not sure if the dealerships have them in stock or not but I’d rather pay $69 rather than what dealer charges ! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts