Honda Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 15/10/31 Efx Motoclaw tires I would like to sell. I bought the tires last fall and have about 200 miles give or take on them. They are a great tire just to big for my riding style. The are no cracks, cuts, or punctures in them. I will be going back to the 28's Motoclaw. If you want an aggressive tire these are it, and are much quiter than the factory tire the talon comes with! I live in Avon Mn 15 minutes west of St Cloud. And questions text or call me 320-292-5785. I paid 920.00 plus shipping. I'm asking 750.00 obo. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a set of 4 15/10/31 Efx Motoclaw tires I would like to sell. I bought the tires last fall and have about 200 miles give or take on them. They are a great tire just to big for my riding style. The are no cracks, cuts, or punctures in them. I will be going back to the 28's Motoclaw. If you want an aggressive tire these are it, and are much quiter than the factory tire the talon comes with! I live in Avon Mn 15 minutes west of St Cloud. And questions text or call me 320-292-5785. I paid 920.00 plus shipping. I'm asking 750.00 obo. Thanks for looking!
Can you put these on stock rims?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts