Honda Talon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a factory front take-off wheel from a Talon 1000 X to use as a spare. I assume an R might work as well, even though it may have a little different offset, I'm not really sure. I don't need a tire, just the wheel!

Anybody have a wheel they want to sell?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure if you found one yet, but the R and X have the exact same wheels just the R is more blacked out. So size and offset will be the same. Hope that helps your search!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure if you found one yet, but the R and X have the exact same wheels just the R is more blacked out. So size and offset will be the same. Hope that helps your search!
Thanks, but I broke down and ordered a new one. $200 but it matches the others so it’s all good!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm trying to find a factory front take-off wheel from a Talon 1000 X to use as a spare. I assume an R might work as well, even though it may have a little different offset, I'm not really sure. I don't need a tire, just the wheel!

Anybody have a wheel they want to sell?
Ive got 2 front rims for sale in great shape - $35 each - off an 2019 x model - but black paint is cheap!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got 2 front rims for sale in great shape - $35 each - off an 2019 x model - but black paint is cheap!
Thanks, but I already broke down and bought a new one! Wish yours had been available 2 weeks ago!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Are the tires and wheels still available? I am definitely interested in one. I live in the northwest side of Arkansas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Red Dawg59, I am new to the Talon world. Would a rear tire on a front rim work for a spare? I ain't partial about how it looks just as long as it will get me back to camp if i have a blowout on the trails.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’d buy two if you only want to sell pairs. If yes, let me know how much with ship to zip 85086
I'll sell them any way you wanted - just understand shipping is pretty expensive!
What I have is as follows -
I have 2 (two) front rims and 2 (two) rear tires -
The sorta good news is........is that I will be in AZ this fall (October-ish) so theres theres the option that I can deliver.
Like I mentioned...............shipping is really costly - I was quoted $150 each to ship to Ark from UPS ground- or $84 each with USPS - Yikes! Needless to say that didn't happen - Anyways - thats what I have and the info on shipping.
Ride safe and ride often!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll sell them any way you wanted - just understand shipping is pretty expensive!
What I have is as follows -
I have 2 (two) front rims and 2 (two) rear tires -
The sorta good news is........is that I will be in AZ this fall (October-ish) so theres theres the option that I can deliver.
Like I mentioned...............shipping is really costly - I was quoted $150 each to ship to Ark from UPS ground- or $84 each with USPS - Yikes! Needless to say that didn't happen - Anyways - thats what I have and the info on shipping.
Ride safe and ride often!
Sounds like I’d be better buying 1 new hey?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts